Who We Are
This is the website of Fortunato Music Pty Ltd
Our Australian Business Number is : 31 638 657 851
Our website address is: https://fortunatomusic.com/ .
Our contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Personal Information
The Fortunato Music Pty Ltd values its customers’ privacy. Please be assured that none of your personal information is shared with any third party unless we are required to do so by law or with your consent.
The main purpose Fortunato Music Pty Ltd collects, uses and stores your personal information is so that we can provide you with your purchased goods. We may also collect your personal information to enable us to communicate with you and/or to notify you about new products and services, discounts and promotions if you choose to be on our Mailchimp mailing list.
If you wish to stop receiving communication from us, please advise us by contacting us at email@example.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from our Mailchimp Newsletter, you can use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletter or contact us to remove us from the list at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payments through PayPal . When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Storage of your Personal Information
Our store uses Woo Commerce software that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored on our secure server.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Removal of your Personal Information
At any time you may request that we remove all Personal Data from our servers. Please contact us at email@example.com
Google Analytics and Cookies
More information about WooCommerce cookies used as part of your viewing and purchasing experience can be found here: WooCommerce Cookies